Saturday 9 November 2013

WATCH: Feel the pain of being flattened by 17-stone England rugby star



“After running, lifting, wrestling and ­climbing, sweat was pouring from my face”





At the top of his game, James, 28, trains six days a week, eats five high-protein meals a day and can bench press over 180kg.


The most I lift every day is an iPad Air and a cup of tea. So, using a Belkin Ease-Fit case, I strapped my iPhone 5S to my arm and, with the help of Sony’s sports headphones, put on some tunes to get me through the session.


After running, lifting, wrestling and ­climbing, sweat was pouring from my face but, using adidas’ latest ClimaWarm ­running kit, my body was sweat-free.


Then, just as I thought the session was coming to an end, I was put through the ­ultimate workout. Ten minutes of hell ­followed, with band sprints, lizard crawls and tug-o’-war which included trying to lift the 17st beast to his feet with a rope.


Article source: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/rugby-union/24865350


WATCH: Feel the pain of being flattened by 17-stone England rugby star

No comments:

Post a Comment