Sunday 28 July 2013

Glasgow bring in Ayr coach

Glasgow Warriors have bolstered their coaching team ahead of next season with the recruitment of Kenny Murray.


Murray led Ayr to both the league and the cup last season and he will now work alongside other coaches Shade Munro, Matt Taylor and Gregor Townsend. “This is a fantastic opportunity for me to develop my career and work alongside some very good coaches, who are already at the club,” Murray said. “I have mixed emotions as I’ve thoroughly enjoyed my time at Ayr. Although I’m sad to be leaving I know they’re in good hands.”


Glasgow Warriors head coach Gregor Townsend added: “We’re delighted to bring Kenny on board. Kenny is a hard working individual, who has brought success to Ayr over the last five years and we will now benefit from having him at Glasgow Warriors. Kenny was the ideal candidate for the role, which will provide us with valuable coaching support. He will help us build on what we achieved last season.”



Glasgow bring in Ayr coach

No comments:

Post a Comment