Saturday 24 August 2013

Rugby League - Bradford hand new deal to Addy

The 22-year-old half-back or back-row forward, who is the club’s only ever-present this year, has signed a new two-year deal that will keep him at the Provident Stadium until the end of 2015.


Addy follows Jamie Foster, Chev Walker, Tom Olbison, Matt Diskin, Manase Manuokofoa, Matty Blythe and James Donaldson in re-pledging their commitment to the club.


“Danny’s been really good for us this year and I’m really glad he’s signed,” said Bradford coach Francis Cummins.


“He’s a home-grown player and that’s really important to me. The club has had a great record over the last few years of bringing players through and Danny’s one of those.


“Danny’s definitely got his best years ahead of him. He’s gone toe-to-toe with some great half-backs this year and he’s got to learn from that.”


Addy said: “I’m really happy to sign a new deal because I really enjoy it at this club and I’m now really excited to play with another two years under my belt.


“It was always my first choice to stay here. I’ve been at this club for a long time all the way from the academy to the first team and I’ve always wanted to be here.”




Rugby League - Bradford hand new deal to Addy

No comments:

Post a Comment